- A Million More Reasons Why Blanka Sucks
- Don't Update Your PS3 Today!
- DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PS3s! ( New Firmware = Brick)
- Perfect time to (re)play Witcher 2 - Combat Rebalance Mod made by TW3 dev releasing this week
- PS4 Games Will Cost $59.99
- My New Video Game Cabinet. It's finally built!
- The Last Of Us Turned Into A Six-Hour "Movie"
- Gawker "A Different Kind of Patriotism": Russell Brand on Bradley Manning | Kotaku Xbox One's Awful
- 3DS update adds four purchasable Mii Plaza games, save data backup
- Fist Puncher cracking down on Steam June 21
- Massively: WAKFU's Haven Worlds update postponed
- Massively: Quickdraw added to MechWarrior Online's hangar
- Massively: Gazillion adds Colossus, Ms. Marvel costumes to Marvel Heroes
- Massively: EU EverQuest II launching with ProSiebenSat.1 'on or around June 20'
- Lineage II: Server Maintenance, Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
- Massively: EverQuest Next's official title is... EverQuest Next
- Massively: Massively Speaking Episode 252: Eee Eee Eee
- Massively: RIFT adds warfront modes on a daddy's day off
- Massively: Superman saves the world... of warcraft
- Massively: Double your pleasure and double your experience in Star Wars: The Old Republic
Monthly Archives: January 2009
My friends. I usually try to post something about games, my ideas, my gripes. Today however I’m just going to be a nerd. I want to play Champions Online. I want to play it now! I signed up for beta, … Continue reading
A couple days ago I decided to sit down and pick up where I left off in Call of Duty: World at War. I’m not very far into the game really, I’m only as far as the Stalingrad mission. Anyway … Continue reading
My free trial in the world of tolkien will be coming to an end shortly. Will I be subscribing afterward? Probably not. Don’t get me wrong, Lord of the Rings online is a great game. I kinda wish in bizarro … Continue reading
When you are about to purchase a game, whether it be for PC or console, do you spend time researching, and checking review sites? After the Gamespot debacle and 1UP being bought out and subsequently fired by UGO, I find … Continue reading
Even as far back as the Atari, popular games have had sequels. Most of the time they at least live up to the original, but sometimes they fall flat on their face. I’m looking at you Super Mario 2 (yes … Continue reading
I’m tired of people talking about the iphone as a gaming system. OK we know that its “more powerful” than other handheld gaming devices, but come on, its a fricken phone. I’ll admit I have a good deal of “games” … Continue reading
Have you ever played a game, any game, and after you were done you started up a new save file and played through it again. Afterward you think to yourself, ‘Why don’t they make more games like this?’ Well that’s … Continue reading
After my download and install of Lord of the Rings online a few days ago, i decided to wait and start my 14 day free trial key on the weekend. This way i would have the most time to try … Continue reading
Sometimes I find myself being overly rude or sometimes combative about the time that certain people put into games such as World of Warcraft. The reasoning behind it, at least in my mind, points towards how unhappy that style of … Continue reading
Last night, thanks to Adam, I downloaded a 10gb Lord of the Rings online installer. Hopefully with his buddy key i can hop into the fully realized world that Tolkien created and 6 hours later find myself in the same … Continue reading
I started playing MMO’s back on the Sega Dreamcast, a game some remember and some may not. Phantasy Star Online was a bug filled, and hacker filled game, but it did do one thing that makes me look back on … Continue reading